Friday 3 June 2011

IN3D Assignment: Pink Pig Progression 1












Pig Body
I started out with a circle and lowered the subdivision un order to model my pig's main body. With my Pig in hand i kept referring to it as I moved the vertext to match its shape. While moving the vertex I could not determine whether it looks like my Pig's main body or not due to its hard edges so I kept smoothing out the low subdivision circle as I moved the vertex around in order to match my pig as much as I could. Upon matching the shape I began matching it's size like certain parts need to be "fatter" and certain parts need to be "slimmed down"











Pig's Legs
This was done simply by using a low subdivision circle and a triangle. I used face mode to delete the bottom part of the triangle and half of the circle. Once i was done i moved them close to each other leaving a tiny gap and started using Merge Vertex to center.

















Pig's Body With Legs
Upon completeing the shape of the body and legs i moved on to merge them togather. Like what I did with the Pig's leg I used face mode and made holes for the legs to fit in. Furthermore, in order to make it more toy-like I deceided to make some space inbetween the leg and body so I used the "Edge Loop Tool" and made an edge to cut off the sharp point of the leg and began using Merge Vertex to center to merge them togather.

No comments:

Post a Comment